ModernPUBG
SearchÔÇŽ
Token distribution

Distribution

Liquidity

6,600,000,000´╝ł33% of total allocation´╝ë
Liquidity is 33% of the total tokens. In order to allow more project supporters to obtain relatively fair project participation opportunities,abundant liquidity will be created.
ÔÇő

Presale

4,000,000,000´╝ł20% of total allocation´╝ë
Presale is 20% of total tokens, no lock-in period, no investing conditions, 100% withdrawable after launch.

Treasury

4,000,000,000´╝ł20% of total allocation´╝ë
20% of the treasury tokens will be released at launch, and the remaining 80% of the tokens will have a 12-month lock-up period, which will be released linearly within 12 months after the launch. The treasury will be used for competition rewards, community contributors rewards, promotion or other events.
ÔÇő

Seed Round

2,000,000,000´╝ł10% of total allocation´╝ë
Investors in the seed round will have no tokens at launch, and the tokens will have a 12-month lock-up period, which will be released linearly within 12 months after launch.
ÔÇő

Advisors

400,000,000´╝ł2% of total allocation´╝ë
Project Advisors will have 20% of their allocation released at launch. 80% of their token allocation will have a 12 months lock up period and then their tokens will vest linearly within 12 months.

Founding team

3,000,000,000´╝ł15% of total allocation´╝ë
The development team's income should be closely linked to the development of the project, and the team's work ability will be reflected in the value of the token, so the team's tokens will be 100% locked at launch with a 12-month lock-up period and then their tokens will invest linearly within 12 months.

Tokens Circulation (Linear)

All locked tokens will be locked in the smart contract and will only be released at the scheduled time, anyone can view the smart contract and the data on the chain in real time.
Copy link
On this page
Distribution
Liquidity
Presale
Treasury
Seed Round
Advisors
Founding team
Tokens Circulation (Linear)